It just seems like I need to post something since it's my birthday. I got back late last night from a girls' weekend in Florida, and Bennett & I have been doing absolutely nothing all day long. There is nothing I would rather do than spend my birthday hanging out with her!
My birthday really snuck up on me this year- 31 is just not the same as 30 :) I have been thinking a lot about the past year. There were a lot of ups and downs, but it was a good year. This year promises to be the same- a new baby on the way will certainly keep things interesting! It's hard to believe my 3rd trimester is almost here.
Even though traveling at 25 weeks pregnant was really tiring, I was grateful for a few days at the beach. Walking by the ocean or watching the sun set over the water just gives me such a peaceful feeling. I'm thankful for all my blessings and looking forward to another year with my family and friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment